Through working with partners in seven states, CTIC and partners will:
- Plant at least 1,000 new acres of cover crops
- Analyze costs of cover crops in new and established systems
- Learn how producer experience plays a role in cover crop successes and challenges
- Estimate the amount of nitrogen secured by cover crops for the following crop
- Document the benefits of cover crops as forage and nutritional sources for pollinators
You can help! If you are in one of the seven states highlighted below and interested in helping us reach these goals, let us know.
These states are included in our cover crops project.